Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quit smoking after 50 years.

Never thought I could stop after smoking for 30 years. Most of us started smoking back in the 40's and 50's. Friday October 3, ; about 10 o'clock in the morning. Recently, my dad quit smoking after years of us encouraging, motivating, persuading, yelling, and cussing you name it, we've done it. Ive smoked between 4 packs a day for over 50 years. 1 year after the last cigarette. Published at 11:33, Tuesday, 10 March. After smoking for 50 years, I quit 6 months ago. Tract infections - all leading causes of death in those over 50 years of age. Can anybody tell me if shortness of breath after stopping smoking is normal I am 32 years.

I quit smoking on March 3, after smoking for approx. But after 40 years of smoking, quitting wasn't easy. I haven't had a cigarette since the year. Only 81% of smokers age 50 or greater received advice on quitting from their. I never in a million years thought my Beloved sister would die at 50 life. The risk of developing Coronary Heart Disease reduces by 50%. Quitting smoking reduces the health risks caused by exposure to tobacco. Older smokers often think it's too late to quit smoking. Nicotine is stimulating – the user feels more alert after a dose10.

President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva says a recent health scare that sent his blood pressure soaring prompted him to kick the smoking habit he. 'I quit after 50 years of smoking – it's never too late'. I was a heavy smoker for 30 years. Two pack a day smokers after 50 years have walked away from cigarettes cold turkey without.

No comments:

Post a Comment