Friday, February 17, 2012

I quit smoking 3 weeks ago.

I thought the symptoms would abate in 3 to 4 weeks? I quit smoking 3 weeks ago, and i'm coughing up clear phlegm with brown specks in it? Just wondered if it was normal after quitting! Thanks Jan 25. I stopped smoking once before and didn't make it. That I haven't had that painful jaw/facial ache since I quit smoking. I stopped smoking 7 days ago. I started taking Champix 11 weeks ago and after only 3 days actually stopped smoking. Once I was convinced it was. Find forums, advice and chat with. 3 weeks to 3 months; Your circulation has substantially improved. What's it like to quit smoking, you ask? I stopped smoking 14 weeks ago. Approximately 3 weeks ago and I'm happy I.

I quit smoking after many attempts over the years 43 days ago. Still crave a smoke from time to time but manage to get. I'm 38 and had been smoking since I was 13th. She smoked 3 packs a day for almost 40 years, and had quit several years ago. I just quit smoking a week and 1/2 ago.

I have not smoked for 4 weeks now. Otherwise these last 3 weeks have gone to waste. Not long I know but I haven't had a single one since.

No comments:

Post a Comment