Sunday, May 20, 2012

Reasons to quit smoking pot.

There are plenty of reasons people want to quit smoking pot, I know I covered my personal reasons here. Reviewing the reasons to quit smoking pot on a regular basis is a powerful tool in the process of giving up marijuana. Although cancer and addiction were reason enough for me to not smoke, obviously. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA, marijuana is the most commonly used illegal drug in. 'I almost turned into a doughnut!' Brad Pitt reveals the reasons he quit smoking marijuana. Yet, no matter if pot smoke is better or worse for. If you smoke cigarettes in addition to weed consider quitting. I think it's wrong for society to lie to teenagers about smoking marijuana. I strongly reccommend that you make a list. Every avid pot smoker justifies their reasons for smoking but at some point, most ask – "should I stop smoking weed"? Isn't it amazing how we can all find.

By Daily Mail Reporter UPDATED: 05:58 EST. Reasons To Stop Smoking Pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment