Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm smoking everywhere i go.

Wiz Khalifa – That Good Lyrics on Rap Genius. Wiz Khalifa I'm smoking everywhere I go No stick, no seeds, just Al Green I always gotta keep one rolled I keep that, need that, got that I'm rolling every gram. I'm smoking everywhere I go. Wiz Khalifa I'm smoking everywhere I go No stick, no seeds, just Al Green I always gotta keep one rolled I keep that, need that, got that I'm. They're not addicted; they're just committed. Mcknight PARIS SOUL MUSIC.

"That Good" So what we get drunk So what we smoke weed We're just having fun We don't care who see Living young and wild and free. I'm smoking everywhere I go No stick, no seeds, just Al Green I always gotta keep one rolled I keep that, need that, got that I'm rolling every. That Good Lyrics - I'm smoking everywhere I go No stick, no seeds, just Al Green I always gotta keep one. I smoking everywhere i go.

No comments:

Post a Comment